Register a UK amateur radio domain
This product is only available to licensed amateur radio operators and RSGB affiliated amateur radio clubs based in the United Kingdom. You must enter a valid callsign, or club name, in the side bar on the right to take advantage of this offer.
What will we deliver?
We will register a .co.uk, .org.uk, or .me.uk domain name in multiples of two years for you (entering a 'qty' of 2 will register your domain for four years).
Check availability before ordering
Please check to see if the domain name you require is available before ordering by visiting http://www.nominet.uk/whois/. If the result of the search is "This domain name has not been registered" then we will usually be able to register it for you.
Please complete the registration details
The callsign field is to verify that you qualify for this product.
Please enter the name and address of the person that this domain is to be registered to (the Registrant); you can only register a domain in your own name, or in the name of a club providing you are authorised by the club to do so.
- We can only register .co.uk, .org.uk or .me.uk domain names.
- This product will need renewing at the end of the registration period you pay for now. We will send you a reminder before the domain expires. If you do not pay the renewal fee by the renewal due date (four weeks before the domain expires) the domain will be marked as 'do not renew' and will be allowed to expire on the expiry date. When the domain expires all services that use that domain name, such as your website, email, shop, applications, etc., will stop working.
- We cannot guarantee that renewal fees received after renewal due date, but before the expiry date of the domain, will be processed in time to save the domain name from expiring.
If you allow your domain to expire
Once your domain has expired, you can still renew it before it gets cancelled - but you only have 90 days to do so.
- Up to 30 days from the date of expiry - Once the domain has expired you can still renew it within thirty days of the expiry date. To do this you will need to pay us the renewal fee, any additional fee that we incur from our registrar for registering an expired domain and a £15 handling fee for the additional work we will have to perform to renew your domain. The fee charged by our registrar varies and we will inform you of the additional charge at the time.
- Up to 90 days from the date of expiry - If Nominet (the organisation that assigns UK domain names) does not receive a renewal request from our registrar within 30 days of the expiry date, they will suspend the domain name. It is still possible to renew your domain whilst it is suspended but we may now incur additional charges from both our registrar and Nominet whilst doing so. As a result, to renew your domain during the period of suspension you will need to pay us the renewal fee, any additional fee that we incur from our registrar and/or Nominet for registering a suspended domain and a £30 handling fee for the additional work we will have to perform to renew your domain. The fee charged by our registrar and Nominet varies and we will inform you of the additional charge at the time.
- After 90 days from the date of expiry - When your domain has been suspended for 60 days without being renewed, the domain will be scheduled for cancellation. Once the domain has been cancelled it will become instantly available to others who may wish to register it. Once it has been cancelled you can register the domain again yourself and just pay the normal registration fee - however you risk the possibility that someone else will register it before you do.